Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Feel Like the Rabbit From Alice in Wonderland

No time for this, no time for that, no time to wait, no time to loose....I'm late, I'm late, I'M LATE.  (No, for all you who are reading WAY too much into the "I'm Late" bit...I'm not pregnant.!)  It's just so difficult these days to find time to do anything...I'm so busy with nursing school that I don't have any extra minutes to spare in the short 24 hours allotted in a day.  If I'm not in class, I'm studying.  If I'm not studying, I'm thinking about all the studying I need to be doing.  Bless my dear husbands heart...he has been left standing solo where chores and meals are concerned, as I run around like a frantic crazy woman.  I will say this, I can always count on him to pick up the pieces where I fall short as I attempt to do what I can.  Sometimes that's nothing at all.  "Mr. Mom"???...yes indeed.  He does it all.

When I think about all that is being sacrificed for the sake of my education, I never have to wonder if it's all worth it.  I never have to consider quitting or taking a break.  I never have to think if what I'm doing is the right thing, because the support I have from JB and my family is overwhelming.  I feel so fortunate to be in this position in my life where going to school is an option, and I feel comforted knowing that although I feel like my time is limited, the love shown to me is limitless, and my husbands support is unwavering.

...And although I feel like the little rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, JB keeps me grounded enough to know when it's time to stop spinning...

1 comment:

Ames said...

I thought this was so sweet. I'm glad you have Jebot. The time, effort and heart you are putting into this education are sure to be a blessing to you, your family, and those you'll soon help as a nurse.