Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Office



The Office.

What more can a person say?

I always wondered what was soooo funny about this sit-com. I mean, even when my sister and her husband raved about how funny it is, I never got into it.

Now that I have an awesome membership to Netflix, I can watch just about any TV show online anytime I want. So, I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about.

You know the saying, "I laughed my butt off"? Well, I did just that from the very first episode!


Hilarious!


I've watched every show up until the 10th episode in the 2nd season, and I can't seem to stop until I get caught up and current with what's on TV right now.

Don't worry, it's not effecting my schoolwork...the shows are only 20 minutes long without the commercials, and when I have a free moment, or want to take a quick break, I log on and watch the next comedic episode in line.

I think my favorite episode so far is the one titled "Health Care", from the 1st season.

Dwight makes me laugh when he is put in charge of making cuts to the company's health care plan, and makes everyone write down their previous/current health conditions. This is when Pam and Jim start adding made-up illnesses to their lists. Once Dwight figures out that someone is screwing with him he announces to the office, "Until the perpetrator is caught, there will be NO HEALTH CARE COVERAGE FOR ANY OF YOU"!

Corban and I busted out laughing so hard when he said that!

How ridiculously funny this show is...can't wait to see what happens next in this hilarious TV Comedy that I have become so addicted to.


The Office. See it.

No comments: